Hi from Chicagoland!

We are pretty tall, 3 of us are over 6 feet haha, any questions?
I'm researching different seats trying to gain a few inches of legroom. The Sparco & PRP seats are on the top of the list. I'm debating on waiting a couple months. To see if they'll be any changes for 2018. I'm seeing really good deals on 2016 & 2016.5 models. It's really tempting!!

@tootall from what we are hearing, there is some decent changes going on for 2018 models.. Not too sure if seats will be changed though / leg room will be changed though..
Thanks for the info you have so far. I hope they'll be really good deals still out there. If the 2018 isn't what I want. When will you have concrete info on the 2018 models?

@tootall hard to say it when we can confirm what we have heard is true.. We have heard a lot of speculation and even dealers themselves are starting to speculate.. We will probably know more confirmed information around late june and july as usually polaris announces the fellow model year in August / September..

@tootall hard to say it when we can confirm what we have heard is true.. We have heard a lot of speculation and even dealers themselves are starting to speculate.. We will probably know more confirmed information around late june and july as usually polaris announces the fellow model year in August / September..
If the the legroom doesn't change. I'll need any help for a 6'6'' 36'' inseam slim guy.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I grew up in the Suburbs of Chicago.. You are going to love it! We have a hard time seeing our bike sit during the winter months. We put some miles on the sling since making that big purchase. Beginning of June we took her to the Rocky Mountains and it was fun. Can't wait for you to come on showing your sling to us.. And welcome to the family!

Back